Design of highly productive organizations
Characteristics of the service
A process consisting of disposing the organizational elements (units, positions, responsibilities, tasks) in the manner most fit to promote the achievement of the objectives and the implementation of the organizational strategies.
Benefits for the company
To achieve unity of objectives between the company's organizational areas in a supplier-internal client relationship:
- Clearly establish the expected contribution of each position and the tasks it should perform.
- To keep the number of hierarchy levels at a minimum level, necessary to obtain results.
- To define a flexible organizational structure which allows the organization to adapt to future change.
- To establish channels for organizational communication which allow timely access to the information required by each position.
- To carry out necessary adjustments to organizational structure to optimize the results of ISO certification processes.